Sarasota

Sarasota

My husband Bill and I agree that Sarasota is one the best places in America to live, work, raise a family, make new friends and retire.  Sarasota offers the good life at its best.  Its award-winning white sand beaches and sunny climate are world famous.  Sarasota’s has top-rated schools and one of the best health care systems in the nation.  Who wouldn’t want to live here?  Its vibrant recreational and cultural scene offer so much that anyone would enjoy being here. Sarasota offers the amenities of a big city with the easy living of a small town.  Can you beat that? I know we couldn’t, and that’s why we’re here!

To see for yourself what wonderful Sarasota has to offer just click on the links below and then give us a call at 941-302-8855 or email me Carolyn@wintersuncoast.com to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.

Sarasota County Beaches click here

Boating and Fishing click here

Sarasota Schools click here

Sarasota Colleges click here

Sarasota Opera click here

Sarasota Ballet click here

Economic Development Corporation click here

Restaurants click here

Sarasota Events click here

Search Sarasota Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$115,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP
$399,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP
$440,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY
$334,900
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of REALTY EXECUTIVES SOLUTIONS
$335,000
SARASOTA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Nov 22, 2019 3:43:pm.